Monday, August 29, 2011

Dear Readers,

Thank you for all of your support these last couple of months!  I wouldn't be joyfully packing my bags tonight without all of your encouragement.  It is my prayer that you will all be blessed for your kindness to me, both recently and over the past several years. 

In this blog I will most often be reflecting upon things I learn in and out of the classroom while at Oxford and I hope these things will stimulate your minds and give you new food for thought.  I will also attempt to provide some account for my adventures, whether they be extraordinary (I think this is most likely), profitable (there are many ways for an experience to deserve this title...), catastrophic (though I doubt it),  entertaining (do I hear a curtain call for Shakespeare?), or unexpected (I do believe the best adventures are those not planned for). 
I sincerely hope you will enjoy my humble meditations over the next few months...


1 comment:

  1. Ohh my gosh!!! This is so dang exciting!!!! I am absolutely jealous but you are so deserving of such an experience :) I will be thinking about and praying for you all the time! Good luck! I can't wait to read all the updates on your Meditations from the Medieval City! :D

    ReplyDelete